You can help us assist India’s animals in need. There are many ways you can donate.
Follow the easy instructions to donate a one off amount, or even set up a regular monthly donation to help us even more.
If you are a UK tax payer, make sure you tick the box. This means that we claim Gift Aid on your behalf so for every £10 you give, we can actually get £12.50. It’s a very easy way of helping us even more – at no extra cost to you.
Via Virgin Money Giving
Via Just Giving
You can donate online by visiting our dedicated TOLFA page at www.justgiving.com/tolfa/donate.
Leaving A Legacy
Download our information sheet to help you leave us a legacy in your will.
Leaving a Legacy to TOLFA (download as a 2 page PDF; 200KB )
If you would like to make a donation, please make cheques payable to Tree of Life for Animals Ltd and send them to:
Tree of Life for Animals
c/o Graham Robb
230 Bradgate Road
Thank you for your donation
Don’t forget to GiftAid It
Gift Aid means we can make your donation go further, by being able to reclaim the tax back on your donation, we can get an extra £2.50 for every £10 given to us – at no extra cost to your or us.
Print off our GiftAid form (PDF file).
Doing SOMETHING, however small is always better than doing NOTHING. For us, doing SOMETHING could mean giving a dog with chronic mange a bath, putting a plaster cast on a cow’s fractured leg or giving a vaccination that might save that animal from rabies. For us, doing NOTHING could mean that same dog being in constant discomfort from itching, that same cow suffering from continual pain or that same animal dying from a vaccine preventable disease. So why don’t YOU do SOMETHING TODAY.
How Your Money Helps Us
- £5 Can vaccinate 20 dogs against the fatal rabies disease
- £25 Can neuter 5 dogs, preventing hundreds of unwanted puppies being born to a life on the streets
- £45 per month will pay for a driver for our animal ambulance to allow us to rescue and transport the animals we treat
- £300 Can buy all the medicine supplies required to treat all the animals that we see in a week
- £1000 Will pay for electricity to be supplied to our shelter for a whole year, enabling us to work at night time when necessary
- £2500 Can provide the salary for a veterinary doctor to carry out their vital work for a whole year
Our administrative costs are only 2.5%. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com to find out more about how your money is spent.